L-Aspartyl-L-Phenylalanine Methyl Ester CAS 22839-47-0 Price Aspartame Powder
|24-48 49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $22 US $20 US $18|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1 Ton/Tons Per Month Aspartame|
|Transport Package:||in 10 Days After Payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JKL120
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Form: Powder
- Type: Acidity Regulators, Sweeteners, Candy
- Other Names: Nutrasweet
- Einecs No.: 245-261-3
- Moa: Available
- Trademark: OEM RUIZHI
- Origin: Shandong
- Certification: BRC, ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Shelf Life: 6 Months-12 Months
- Storage Method: Frozen
- CAS No.: 22839-47-0
- Mf: C14h18n2o5
- Coa: Available
- Appearance: White Crystal Powder
- Specification: 98%Min, 20&25kgs: Packed with paper drum
- HS Code: 2924293000
Specification : 98%min
Appearance : White Crystal Powder
CAS NO: 22839-47-0
Molecular formula: C14H18N2O5
Aspartame sweetener is white crystalline powder, odorless, slightly soluble in water and it is 200 timessweeter than sugar in terms of sweetness. It doesn't cause after taste of bitterness.
Aspartame sweetness could be perceived shortly and it also lasts shortly.
Aspartame sweetener tastes fresh and most similar to sucrose. It is not stable under light and heat.It will resolve and lose sweetness after long heating and also it is stable at low temperature and under the PH value 3 to 5.
Aspartame sweetener suitable for fresh drink and the food without heating. It is not edible to Phenylketonuriapatients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
|meets the requirements|
|white powder or granular|
|assay (on dry asis)|
|loss on drying|
|heavy metals (as pb)|
|residue on ignition|
|organic volatile impurity|
|meets the requirements|
|other related substances|
|total aerobic count|
|moulds & yeasts|
|25kg square carton|
|2years at least|
(1) Aspartame is a natural functional oligosaccharides, no tooth decay, pure sweetness, low moisture absorption, no sticky phenomenon.
(2) Aspartame does not cause blood sugar significantly higher for diabetics.
(3) Aspartame can be used in cakes, biscuits, bread, preparation of wine, ice cream, popsicles, drinks, candy, etc.
(4) Aspartame has pure sweet taste and is very similar with sucrose, has refreshing sweet, no bitter after taste and metallic taste.
(5) Aspartame and other sweeteners or a mixture of sucrose has a synergistic effect, such as 2% to 3% of the aspartame, can significantly mask the bad taste of saccharin.
(6) Aspartame mixed with flavors has excellent synergistic, especially acidic citrus, lemons, grapefruit, etc., to make lasting flavor, reduce the amount of air freshener.
(7) Protein component of aspartame, may be absorbed by the body's natural decomposition.
|or upon customers' request.|
|Storage||Store in a well-closed container away from moisture|
|Shelf Life||2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.|
|Delivery Detail||within 3 days after get the payment|