GMP Factory Supply Stachyose/Raffinose Stachyose/Stachyose Tetrahydrate Powder
|FOB Price:||US $50-500 / kg|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 kg||US $50-500/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Kilogram/Kilograms Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HGJ45789
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Miao Silver
- Form: Powder
- Extraction: Solvent Extraction
- Latin Name: Stachyose Hydrate
- Appearance: White Powder
- Transport Package: in 10 Days After Payment
- Origin: Shandong
- Certification: SGS, BRC, ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Paste, Tablet, Capsule, Powder
- State: Powder
- Type: Stachyose Hydrate
- Part: Dutasteride
- Grade: Food, Medicine Grade
- Specifications: 75%, 80%
- Trademark: OEM RUIZHI
- Specification: Miao silver
- HS Code: 2106909090
Botanical Name: Stachys Floridana Schuttl et Benth.
Appearance: White fine powder
CAS Registry Number: 10094-58-3
Molecular Formula: C25H42O21
Molecular Weight: 666.59
Specification: 75%, 80% by HPLC
Stachyose is a tetrasaccharide consisting of two α-D-galactose units, one α-D-glucose unit, and one β-D-fructose unit sequentially linked as gal(α1→6)gal(α1→6)glc(α1↔2β)fru. Stachyose is naturally found in numerous vegetables (e.g. green beans, soybeans and other beans) and plants.
Stachyose is less sweet than sucrose, at about 28% on a weight basis. It is mainly used as a bulk sweetener or for its functional oligosaccharide properties. Stachyose is not completely digestible by humans and delivers 1.5 to 2.4 kcal/g (6 to 10 kJ/g).
|Plant source:||Herba lycopi|
|Spicification:||60% 70% 80% 90%|
|Appearance:||light yellow to white fine powder|
|Package:||1> 1kg/bag, 2kg/bag with double plastic container inside and Aluminum foil bag outside.|
|2> 25kg/drum, with double plastic bag and cardboard drum outside.|
|3> Customized packing.|
1. As a bifidus factor, stachyose on the human gastrointestinal tract of Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus and other beneficial bacteria have a very significant role in the proliferation, can rapidly improve the environment within the human digestive tract, regulating micro-ecological balance. Promote the formation of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract the status of dominant bacteria, inhibition of acid gas and other spoilage bacteria Clostridium production, regulation of intestinal pH, kill pathogens, deter corruption, product generation, inhibition of endogenous carcinogens generation and absorption.
2. Stachyose in the human body will not be digested and absorbed, on the one hand the occurrence of a more lasting role in promoting the intestinal short-chain fatty acids, increased physical activity, lower cholesterol, help the gastrointestinal tract of Ca, Mg and other trace elements absorption.
3. Very suitable for people with diabetes to take, will not cause adverse endocrine patient burden.
4. The experiment showed that taking some time stachyose, due to the synergistic effect of these factors, can enhance human resistance to gastrointestinal infection or food-borne diseases through the function, and can improve the nutritional status of the skin and other organs, improve health and beauty. Especially suitable for: gastrointestinal disorders who intestinal flora in patients with habitual constipation in patients who regularly take antibiotics, the elderly, non-breastfed infants, obesity, yeast infection and so on.