100% Natural Organic Licorice Root Extract/Licorice Oil
|FOB Price:||US $50-500 / kg|
|Min. Order:||24 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|24 kg||US $50-500/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||10 Ton/Tons Per Month High Quality Glabridin Powde|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: bnk543687
- Assay Method: UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Licorice
- Variety: Licorice
- Part: Root
- Packaging: Bottle, Can, Drum
- Certificate: ISO9001/Halal/Kosher/GMP
- Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
- Transport Package: in 10 Days After Payment
- HS Code: 1302120000
- Certification: RoHS, BRC, ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Suppository, Paste, Tablet, Capsule, Powder
- State: Powder
- Type: Extract
- Form: Powder
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Grade: Food/Cosmetic/Pharmaceutical
- Specification: 40%~90% Glabridin Powder, 1kg/2kg/5kg/10kg foil bags 25kgs/ drum or based on
- Trademark: OEM RUIZHI
- Origin: Shandong
Licorice Root Extract/glycyrrhiza extract glabridin powder
|Item||Licorice Root Extract/glycyrrhiza extract glabridin powder|
|Source||Licorice Root/glycyrrhiza root|
|Grade||Medicine, health food, food, beverage, cosmetics|
|Sample||10-30g Free Sample Avaliable|
|Boiling point||518.6C at 760 mmHg|
2. Since the spleen dominates muscles and the liver controls tendons, liquorice root has excellent properties to relieve pain and cramps of smooth or skeletal muscles.
3. Liquorice root also moistens the lungs and stops coughs. It treats disorders such as shortness of breath, fatigue, sallow facial appearance, decreased food intake, loose stools, and diarrhea.
4. Its neutral property treats coughing and wheezing of various etiologies that stems from either cold or heat, and deficiencies of excess, with or without phlegm.
5. Liquorice root can also be used to clear heat and toxins; it is useful to treat poisoning due to foods, herbs, herbicides, pesticides, drugs and heavy metals.
6. Liquorice root has also been reported to speed the healing of canker sores.
What is Rosemary Extract Powder?
Glabridin is a chemical compound that is found in the root extract of licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra). Glabridin is an isoflavane, a type of isoflavonoid. This product is part of a larger family of plant-derived molecules, the natural phenols.
It is used as an ingredient in cosmetics and is listed in International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI). Glabridin is yellowish-brown powder. It is insoluble in water, but soluble in organic solvents such as propylene glycol.