Natural Liquorice Extract UV98% Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate
|FOB Price:||US $113-326 / kg|
|Min. Order:||24 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|24 kg||US $113-326/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||10 Ton/Tons Per Month High Quality Glabridin Powde|
|Transport Package:||in 10 Days After Payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HJ2.34563
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Licorice
- Variety: Licorice
- Part: Root
- Packaging: Bottle, Can, Drum
- Certificate: ISO9001/Halal/Kosher/GMP
- Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
- Origin: Shandong
- Certification: RoHS, BRC, ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Suppository, Paste, Tablet, Capsule, Powder
- State: Powder
- Type: Extract
- Form: Powder
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Grade: Food/Cosmetic/Pharmaceutical
- Specification: 40%~90% Glabridin Powder, 1kg/2kg/5kg/10kg foil bags 25kgs/ drum or based on
- Trademark: OEM RUIZHI
- HS Code: 1302120000
Natural liquorice extract UV98% Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate
Product name:Glycyrrhizinate Dipotassium
CAS NO. : 68797-35-3
Mol. Mass: 899.12g/mol
The dipotassium glycyrrhizinate has the efficacy on removing inflammation, anti-oxidation, and bacteriostasis, wound refresher. The dipotassium is effectively on relieving super oxygen and inhibit hydroxyl free radical. The dipotassium glycyrrhizinate usually used with other surface active agents together, it will help skin absorb them quickly and effective on sun protection, whitening, relieve itching and moisturizing.
In cosmetic industry the dipotassium glycyrrhizinate is used in skin cream, body wash, freckle cream and facial mask. It is chiefly applied to pharmaceuticals industry as the material of eyedrop and stomatitis ointment. In daily-use chemical industry, the dipotassium glycyrrhizinate is applied to toothpaste.
Method of application:
At first the dipotassium glycyrrhizinate should be solving with little water in normal temperature. After that it could be add it into cosmetic by producing process.
Dosage of application:
The recommended application amount shall be 5‰---10‰,according to related procedure requirements ,it could be adjusted.
|Product name||Dipotassium glycyrrhetate|
|Character||This is the water-soluble product, does not dissolve in the fat soluble resolver.|
|Function||a.It has the bacteriostasis, the sterilization, the disintoxicating, anti-sensitively, to deodorize and so on many kinds of effects.|
|b.Can prevent in vivo histamin the release, prevents sensitization function which the cosmetics cause.|
|c.Can reduce and slow down AHA, ingredients and so on hair dye to skin's stimulation.|
|Advantage||1.Professional research team and fine processing.|
|2.100% pure and natural products, no additive.|
|3.High active ingredient products.|
|4. Manufacturer direct supply, factory price.|
|5. Free sample and Unconditional assume response|
|Applications||In the medicine profession, may use in the eye drops, stomatitis's medicinal ointment; In the cosmetics profession, may use, against exposing to the sun, dispelling the spot paste frost, the skin care water, the emulsion anti-sensitively and so on.|
|Packing||a.1kg with double plastic container inside/Aluminum foil bag outside.|
|b.25kg with double plastic container inside/Fiber drum outside.|
|c.The final decision will be made by your company.|
2. Since the spleen dominates muscles and the liver controls tendons, liquorice root has excellent properties to relieve pain and cramps of smooth or skeletal muscles.
3. Liquorice root also moistens the lungs and stops coughs. It treats disorders such as shortness of breath, fatigue, sallow facial appearance, decreased food intake, loose stools, and diarrhea.
4. Its neutral property treats coughing and wheezing of various etiologies that stems from either cold or heat, and deficiencies of excess, with or without phlegm.
5. Liquorice root can also be used to clear heat and toxins; it is useful to treat poisoning due to foods, herbs, herbicides, pesticides, drugs and heavy metals.
6. Liquorice root has also been reported to speed the healing of canker sores.
What is Rosemary Extract Powder?
Glabridin is a chemical compound that is found in the root extract of licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra). Glabridin is an isoflavane, a type of isoflavonoid. This product is part of a larger family of plant-derived molecules, the natural phenols.
It is used as an ingredient in cosmetics and is listed in International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI). Glabridin is yellowish-brown powder. It is insoluble in water, but soluble in organic solvents such as propylene glycol.